Our adminastrative base (Company Interest Company Registration no 10771894)
is located at: 5 Belmont, Shrewsbury, SY1 1TE
We (Shropshire Inclusive Dance) comply with the General Data Protection Regulation2016 (Regulation2016/679) as amended, and any electronic communications will be made in accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
We collect and process the personal data that youmay volunteer as part of your relationship with Shropshire Inclusive Dance as a customer, service user, associate, employee or trustee, or in the course of attending events, completing equality monitoring forms, taking part in events or completing visitor or audience surveys.
Personal information we retain or process may include:
- Your full name and title
- Date of birth
- Postal address of your home or workplace
- Email address
- Phone number(s)
- Job title
- Current interests and activities
- Emergency contact details
As well as:
- Photographs or other images, which will never be reproduced without your explicit consent
We may also keep a record of your transactions and any correspondence between us, which may include details of:
- Ticket purchases and event attendance
- Contact preferences
- Gift information, including payment details where applicable
- Details of correspondence sent to you, or received from you
How will we use your information?
We will only use your information for Shropshire Inclusive Dance research and data collecting. We will never sell your data or give your data to external agencies without your permission.
Providing, improving and customising our services
We use your information primarily to provide you with the services and products you request, and related customer services. We may also analyse this information to improve our understanding of you and our customer base in general. We do this so that we can make better decisions about our services, products and content, based on a more informed picture of how our customers use our current services, and to provide you with a more customised experience. Depending on your marketing preferences, we may use this information to help us to determine which offers, information, discounts and promotions you would most like to receive from us.
How long will we keep your information for?
We may keep your data for different lengths of time depending upon the purpose for which it is being held:
- Where relevant we are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details etc.) for a minimum of six tax years, after which time it will be destroyed
- If you apply for a job or a commission with Shropshire Inclusive Dance and are unsuccessful we will keep your information on file for a period of not more than 12 months unless you specifically ask us not to
- Any information we use for marketing purposes will be kept by us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information, or until such time that we ask you to renew your consent to our retention of your data. If you ask us to remove your information from our mailing list we will do so within 28 days of your request
If you attend our events as a performer, team member or supporter we will ask you to complete our ‘keeping a record of your contact details’ form. This will allow you to decide whether you wish to be informed of news, events, activities and performances being organised by Shropshire Inclusive dance.
If you agree(‘opt-in’), Shropshire Inclusive Dance may contact you by e-mail or post with information or offers regarding their goods and services such as discounts, exclusive offers or special event information. You will be added to the Shropshire Inclusive Dance database. You are allowed to opt out at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
Information sharing and/or transfer
Shropshire Inclusive Dance will not share your data with any third parties without your consent, except under the following circumstances:
- If we use a third party supplier to carry out specific business operations (e.g. a courier service), but only if we have in place a written agreement protecting your information
- If we consider it necessary to comply with laws or regulations, to assist law enforcement, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Shropshire Inclusive Dance, our customers, users of our website, or others
How your financial information is collected and used
We do not retain your payment details – if you are purchasing tickets you will be asked to provide the financial information (e.g. your payment card information) each time you make a purchase.
The financial information is used to authorise payment and to bill you for your purchases through our website, phone sales or sales in person. When you make a purchase from us, you give consent to provide your financial or personal information to those third parties necessary to process your transactions with us, such as credit card companies and banks. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Where we do share this data, we apply payment industry standard encryption methods to maintain its security. Except for processes explained above, we will not share your financial information with any third parties without your prior consent.
Your request will be dealt with as soon as possible and will not take more than 28 days to process.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to investigate the matter, or telephone 01743 234 976.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data unlawfully you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).